Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's in Your Pantry?


These are two shelves of my aunt's pantry that I photographed while she was out of the country!


She has some wonderful and exotic bottles in her pantry. I do wonder if she uses them or just collects them!


Macadamia Nuts immersed in Avocado Flower Honey from the Equador Honey Company and Palestinian Free Trade Nabali Green Olives--"Delicacies from the Land of Milk and Honey"
Dobrova Jam from Bosnia


Tiny 2 oz sizes










There were many more normal pantry items as well, like water chestnuts, artichoke hearts, apricot marmalade, flat anchovies and pimentos and some Bermuda Butter Dark 'n Stormy Orange Marmalade with Ginger and Rum. Yum. Maybe. However, if you are looking for something tasty for casual snacking, not so much!

Now here's a healthy choice. Just what I wanted for lunch:

GOOD fish sauce! Yummm
Mmmm
Hmmm

Premium pesto sauce with Ligurian basil
Okay. I'm going to do some spring cleaning and expiration date checking in my pantry. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment