I took a bit of a blogging break and now I miss it--so here goes--I'm signing up for another year! I have been working out a plan for this year and I have a general theme. I am not making any promises to accomplish my goals or stick to my themes. I need to add LIVING CLEANER, in any and every sense of the word, to my previous goals (2010) which really did not end with the calendar year. I will not, however, be focused on specific budget restrictions this year--those are already dictated by the limits of our income and the need to continue to save sensibly for retirement.
I do need to clear out my basement before I die and if it takes me until death parts me from my stuff, so be it. I need to repaint many rooms of my house and hang some new things on the walls--a kind of cleaning. I need to clean out the closets in the house and perhaps clean out the closets of my brain as well.
Also, I need to begin to figure out what to do with all the photos, slides and digital images that have accumulated over a lifetime. Some of the old photos will be used in posts. Some of the "treasures" from the basement will be documented with posts. Hopefully, many things will find their way to resale shops and landfills. I'm not into Ebay and yard sales have usually been unrewarding. Craig's List is a possibility.
In addition, my blog posts may be about anything that will clear my mind of thoughts that would impede its functioning--a sort of recycle bin for my brain. That gives me license to include just about anything I can think of!
If I want to write about what I had for lunch--well, I'll just throw that in.
If I can find a way to make the post relate to the subject of "Living Cleaner"--well, then I'll do that.
I know, it sounds like a lot of disclaimers, however:
Nobody will be forced to read it! This blog's for me. If you want to check in with me on my journey, I would love to hear your thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment